Declan,

I agree with Anil. I'm looking for more pages. Hope you don't mind I
made little makeup to the template.

I found this one: http://www.wikieducator.org/MY PROFILE
This page was created two days ago and its only been edited by its
creator.

Maybe the profile template should bee edited by inserting:

"I have noticed that you and several other users are/ WOULD BE editing
the same profile page."

What do you think?

Cheers,
Gladys