Hi Gladys,

It's a little overwhelming for brand new users.  I worry about piling
on too much.  I suspect that most users are creating a small number of
pages so the flas structure works for them.  However, I'm a prime
example of someone who should have adopted a structured approach.
Right now my students have created several dozen pages right from the
root directory.  It has not been a problem because I encourage them to
choose kid-friendly catchy names, but I wish I had started them in a
sub page.  I wonder is there a mechanized way to do that now and fix
the links also?

Declan
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "WikiEducator" group.
To visit wikieducator: http://www.wikieducator.org
To visit the discussion forum: http://groups.google.com/group/wikieducator
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to