Hi, Gurmit
I set the image floating on the top-right side. If you want it on the very
top of the page, just remove the "right" comand on:
[[Image:OR Cover Design.gif|320px|right]]

You also can also try several sizes of the picture by changing the 320px.

Cheers,
Gladys

--
Gladys Gahona
Private Teacher (Math, Physics, Chemistry)

http://chela5808.wordpress.com
http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Chela5808
Need wiki skills for free?
http://www.wikieducator.org/Learning4Content/Workshops/Online_schedule/eL4C24

The wiki prayer:
“Grant me the serenity to respect pages I should not edit,
the courage to edit the pages I should,
and the wisdom to know the difference."