I'll shortly hang up my WE tool belt for the year; I'll be back in
January when my course is offered again.  Before taking my leave, I
have set up a category page listing some projects that have encouraged
new users to reflect on their WE experience:
http://wikieducator.org/Category:Reflection
I think a written reflection offers information that we may not get by
way of new user surveys.

I thought it might be useful for other team leaders to request
reflections from their students and workshop participants!  This
information may be useful for other group leaders, and those seeking
funding for WE.

Thanks to all for the ongoing help and patience.  I'll see you all in
January!  Happy WEediting

Cheers,

Declan