Wayne,
Experience is what I am generally after so I can make improvements.
Thank you.
Warm wishes,
Nellie Deutsch
Doctoral Student
Educational Leadership
Curriculum and Instruction

You are invited to join educators for a free 5-day online workshop on
how to integrate technology into the classroom and collaborate with
educators around the world:
http://www.wikieducator.org/EL4C25/Register