Greetings,
I would like to thank the members of Wikieducator for the support they
have shown in my first year at blending Wikieducator in my grade 11
and 12 EFL classes at Ort Gutman:
http://www.wikieducator.org/Ort_Gutman_High_School. I gave a f2f L4C
workshop to over 95 students so they can improve their writing and
work on a the Holocaust project and their final bagrut projects for
the national oral proficiency exam via WE. All the participants worked
on the written project on wikieductator.
Here are some of the pages:
1. http://www.wikieducator.org/International_Book_Sharing_Project
2. http://www.wikieducator.org/Holocaust
3.
http://www.wikieducator.org/Ort_Gutman_High_School/Participants/Grades11_12_2008-2009

Looking forward to recruiting with more schools and students next year.

Warm wishes,
Nellie Deutsch
Doctoral Student
Educational Leadership
Curriculum and Instruction

You are invited to join educators for a free 5-day online workshop on
how to integrate technology into the classroom and collaborate with
educators around the world:
http://www.wikieducator.org/EL4C25/Register