Eileen,
I sent you an email with the details on how to register.
Warm wishes,
Nellie Deutsch
Doctoral Student
Educational Leadership
Curriculum and Instruction
Share your teaching experiences:
http://www.wikieducator.org/Etnirag_Online_Journal
You are invited to join educators for a free 5-day online workshop on how to
integrate technology into the classroom and collaborate with educators
around the world: http://www.wikieducator.org/EL4C25/Register