Hi Everyone,

Checked Alexa this morning, and we're ranked in the top 88,000 of the
world's top websites.

Congrats to all!

- Randy

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:57 PM, Wayne Mackintosh <
mackintosh.wa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Nellie,
>
> You have my vote and commitment to helping WE become the world's largest
> high quality learning environment and community :-).
>
> Cheers
> Wayne
>

> 2009/6/18 NELLIE DEUTSCH <nellie.muller.deut...@gmail.com>
>
> GIta,
>> Your words are inspirational. I would like to invite everyone to keep
>> adding content and develop workshops so that WE can become the world's
>> largest high quality learning environment.
>>  Warm wishes,
>> Nellie Deutsch
>> Doctoral Student
>> Educational Leadership
>> Curriculum and Instruction
>> Share your teaching experiences:
>> http://www.wikieducator.org/Etnirag_Online_Journal
>> You are invited to join educators for a free 5-day online workshop on how
>> to integrate technology into the classroom and collaborate with educators
>> around the world: http://www.wikieducator.org/EL4C25/Register
>>

>> On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:37 PM, Wayne Mackintosh <
>> mackintosh.wa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Savithri,
>>>
>>> The early pioneers like yourself have prepared fertile ground for our
>>> project to grow and mature.  By adopting a culture of gifting, sharing and
>>> tireless support for new WikiEducators we continue to welcome new leaders
>>> and champions into the fold.
>>>
>>> This is what education was meant to be! We'll continue on this path.
>>> Still lots of work before we have OERs in support of all national curricula
>>> at all levels.
>>>
>>> Hey -- we'll be able to tell our grandchildren amazing stories about the
>>> early days of our phenomenal project!
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Wayne

>>> --
>>> Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
>>> Director,
>>> International Centre for Open Education,
>>> Otago Polytechnic, New Zealand.
>>> Board of Directors, OER Foundation.
>>> Founder and Community Council Member, Wikieducator, www.wikieducator.org
>>> Mobile +64 21 2436 380
>>> Skype: WGMNZ1
>>> Twitter: OERFoundation, Mackiwg
>>>

> --
> Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
> Director,
> International Centre for Open Education,
> Otago Polytechnic, New Zealand.
> Board of Directors, OER Foundation.
> Founder and Community Council Member, Wikieducator, www.wikieducator.org
> Mobile +64 21 2436 380
> Skype: WGMNZ1
> Twitter: OERFoundation, Mackiwg

--
________________
Randy Fisher  MA, OMD

* Change Management, Learning & Performance
* Stakeholder Engagement & Community-Building
* Organization Design & Development
* Coaching & Facilitation
* Open Education/E-Learning

+ 1 604.684.2275 (Pacific Time)
  wikira...@gmail.com

http://www.wikieducator.org - Member, WikiEducator Community Council
http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Randyfisher

* Can You Do the Wiki-Wiki? http://www.wikieducator.org/Wiki_Wiki

Skype: wikirandy

"Open Education is a Sustainable & Renewable Resource.