Nellie: Thanks for your confidence, but it won't just be the two of us
accomplishing this big task.  I'm confident that WE will do it together.

Wayne: I am very equally glad there are people like that, here.

Gita & Valerie: Good to hear others are on the same page.  Thank you
both for offering to help!

Jesse