*Dear all,*

**
*I am humbled to be chosen by my page for this honor, thank you! *

*To be honest, I want to say, I think I am lucky! *

*I am very new in WIKI. In the last of May 2009 after getting training
on L4C at our Rupantar Office here in Khulna *

*during the training Mr. Anil Prasad, moderator from India and all the
participants unanimously elect me to act as *

*Convener of WikiEducator Bangladesh Chapter Working Group. Since then
I try my best for WikiEducator. *

*You know my native language is BANGLA and my English skill is not top
level. Some time I have to need some *

*advice from you. *

*I am grateful to Mr. Anil Prasad for his great facilitation in
Khulna. He tries his heart and soul for us and *

*always he suggest me till now. *

*I am also grateful to Dr. Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D. Dr. Gita Mathur,
Paricia Schlicht, *

*Randy Fisher for their Inspiration. *

*I also grateful to my Bangladeshi Colleagues who are really help me
every time. *

*We hope Wiki will flourish soon in Bangladesh and we can build a
solid foundation. Pray for us.*

Thank you again.

--
A. Halim