From: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
[mailto:wikieduca...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Sma Halim
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 8:59 PM
To: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
Subject: [WikiEducator] Re: November UPE

Dear all,

I am humbled to be chosen by my page for this honor, thank you!

To be honest, I want to say, I think I am lucky!
I am very new in WIKI. In the last of May 2009 after getting training on
L4C at our Rupantar Office here in Khulna
during the training Mr. Anil Prasad, moderator from India and all the
participants unanimously elect me to act as
Convener of WikiEducator Bangladesh Chapter Working Group. Since then I
try my best for WikiEducator.
You know my native language is BANGLA and my English skill is not top
level. Some time I have to need some
advice from you.
I am grateful to Mr. Anil Prasad for his great facilitation in Khulna.
He tries his heart and soul for us and
always he suggest me till now.
I am also grateful to Dr. Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D. Dr. Gita Mathur,
Paricia Schlicht,
Randy Fisher for their Inspiration.
I also grateful to my Bangladeshi Colleagues who are really help me
every time.
We hope Wiki will flourish soon in Bangladesh and we can build a solid
foundation. Pray for us.

Thank you again.

--
A. Halim