Hi Wayne,

Gee - I really like it too -and with the new skin, comes the OO converter.
http://wikieducator.org/Special:OOoConverter

- Randy

--
Open Education is a sustainable and renewable resource.

________________
Randy Fisher, MA, OMD
Senior Consultant, Organization Development, E-Learning & Performance
Intersol Group, Canada

Senior Consultant, Organization & Capacity Development
International Centre for Open Education / OER Foundation, New Zealand

Elected Member, WikiEducator Community Council, www.wikieducator.org
+1 613.722.5577 (EST)
Skype: wikirandy
Twitter: wikirandy

* Stakeholder Engagement & Project Implementation
* Change & Transition Management
* E-Learning, Online Collaboration & Learning Communities
* Coaching & Facilitation
* My Bio: http://www.communitybuildingexpert.com