Hey Randy ,

I doubt it is a technical reason , but the NING has stopped to provide free
services and asking us to pay for it

the knowledge is free  but education need to be paid :)

I have created a ning network for my church
http://runyingzhanchi.ning.combut I just found out they asked me to
pay for the money or they will delete
the ning for us ( maybe around 50 $ per year )

Sometimes FREE IS JUST what they did in the first place to lurk people to
come then they started to charge !!

I am not very happy about what NING have done in this part ,

maybe it is only here in China ? or same everywhere ?

Leo Wong
Co-director of HELP in China