2009/8/27 Emily Monroe <bluecalioc...@me.com>:
>> Controversial articles must not be constantly backlogged because
>> reviewers are afraid of getting drawn into an edit war.
> I get the impression from this statement that traditional full dispute
> protection will still be needed. Will this still be available?

I haven't seen anything clearly stating this, but I believe so.

"Full-flagged protection" allows anyone to edit, but only admins
(*not* "reviewers") to approve; I would assume conventional
complete-lock will remain for stuff we don't *want* edited, such as
the main page.

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.g...@dunelm.org.uk