On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 9:50 PM, stevertigo <stv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ryan Delaney <ryan.dela...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > You might be misunderstanding what the objection is here. Nobody needs to
> be
> > reminded that use of sysop tools is subject to peer review.
>
> True (though I don't think David is misunderstanding anything). The
> issue is not reviewing how sysops use their tools. It is about
> correcting the misconceptions upon which sysops base a substantially
> destructive usage of those tools.

I think that's a noble goal, and the idea behind this project seems like a
good one. Incidentally, I'm probably in the running for most rabid
inclusionist here. I think we all ought to be able to understand, though,
that it goes too far when the experiment itself becomes a source of
disruption. I don't know all the details, but I'm guessing that's why WSC
asked to put it on hold.

-- causa sui