Thanks Santiago, the testmap.php is just a demonstration, I didn't recall the URL for wlm.es, it will get fixed if we move on.
By the way, the link to WLM-PT on wlm.es is also wrong... Our domain is http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org.pt -- Nuno Tavares Wikimedia Portugal http://www.wikimedia.pt Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que estamos a fazer. Participe também: http://www.wikimedia.pt Em 28-07-2011 01:32, Santiago Navarro Sanz escreveu: > Hi! Anybody should change the link to the Spanish site. > www.wikilovesmonuments.es was bought by anybody who doesn't work on > Wikipedia and we asumed that he/she made it for money, and the same with > www.wlm.es. So we have www.wikilm.es > > Thanks > > Millars > >> Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 01:24:24 +0100 >> From: [email protected] >> To: [email protected] >> Subject: [Wiki Loves Monuments] wikilovesmonuments.eu, the map >> >> Hey again, >> >> I really liked the map we had at the former .EU site, and it seems we >> lost it in the transition to the blog platform. >> >> I've been experimenting (call it a revival) with the good-old image >> maps, and I found a cool solution. >> >> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org.pt/testmap.php >> >> (only Portugal and Spain work) >> >> What do you think of including it somewhere? >> >> >> == Instructions to get your map listed == >> >> I'd propose to you to use this tool: >> >> http://www.image-maps.com/ >> >> Load this image: >> >> > http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a2/Participating_countries_WLM2011.svg/500px-Participating_countries_WLM2011.svg.png >> >> And follow the instructions to plot your country. Then, click the option >> to generate the map and send me only the HTML code <shape> so I can >> merge it. >> >> >> >> >> -NT >> >> >> -- >> Nuno Tavares >> Wikimedia Portugal >> http://www.wikimedia.pt >> >> Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter >> livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que >> estamos a fazer. >> >> Participe também: http://www.wikimedia.pt >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list >> [email protected] >> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments >> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu > > > > _______________________________________________ > Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments > http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu _______________________________________________ Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list [email protected] https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu
