I've been playing a bit more and expanded a bit more. I've also setup a
small script to dump the map in a blank page so it can be included
within an iframe:

The GET options should be self-explanatory:

http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org.pt/tools/eumap/?showtheme=0&width=300

PS: I also found GIMP to be a far better solution to draw the polygons.

Best,
-- 
Nuno Tavares
Wikimedia Portugal
http://www.wikimedia.pt

Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que
estamos a fazer.

Participe também: http://www.wikimedia.pt

Em 29-07-2011 00:12, Nuno Tavares escreveu:
> Yes, I had search a bit yeasterday, but not went further because it
> seemed you'd need manual intervention anyway, so....
> 
> Have a look:
> 
> http://davidlynch.org/blog/2008/03/creating-an-image-map-from-svg/
> 
> I think the best solution would be would be a XLST transformation.
> 

_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

Reply via email to