Yes, I had search a bit yeasterday, but not went further because it
seemed you'd need manual intervention anyway, so....

Have a look:

http://davidlynch.org/blog/2008/03/creating-an-image-map-from-svg/

I think the best solution would be would be a XLST transformation.

-- 
Nuno Tavares
Wikimedia Portugal
http://www.wikimedia.pt

Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que
estamos a fazer.

Participe também: http://www.wikimedia.pt



Platonides escreveu:
> uno Tavares wrote:
>> Hey again,
>>
>> I really liked the map we had at the former .EU site, and it seems we
>> lost it in the transition to the blog platform.
>>
>> I've been experimenting (call it a revival) with the good-old image
>> maps, and I found a cool solution.
> 
> Yes!
> 
>> == Instructions to get your map listed ==
>>
>> I'd propose to you to use this tool:
>>
>> http://www.image-maps.com/
>>
>> Load this image:
>>
>> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a2/Participating_countries_WLM2011.svg/500px-Participating_countries_WLM2011.svg.png
>>
>> And follow the instructions to plot your country. Then, click the option
>> to generate the map and send me only the HTML code<shape>  so I can
>> merge it.
> 
> It is a SVG. One should be able to translate the coordinates from <path> 
> to the <area>, but they seem to be different units. So far I haven't 
> succeeded at it.
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu
> 

_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

Reply via email to