Thank you very much. Is this page translatable? Some items are translated
to Ukrainian but some of them not and I'd like to finish translation if
possible.

2012/7/18 Andre Koopal <[email protected]>

> On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 06:51:55PM +0300, Андрій Бондаренко wrote:
> > > That page was only a test/concept. Please look at:
> > >
> > > http://toolserver.org/~erfgoed/toolbox/
> > >
> > > That is supporting translations by translatewiki, although still
> > > development.
> > >
> >
> > Veru nice, but I don't see "UA" in an upper field. Why?
>
> Because the country-list is manual, and not yet generated from the DB.
> I added UA now.
>
> Regards,
>
> Andre
> >
> > Andrij
>
> > _______________________________________________
> > Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
> > http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org
>



-- 
Andrij
_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org

Reply via email to