Hi Raul, Could you add this template for the Flemish region of Belgium: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Table_row_BE
I haven't completed these lists yet but I should get done with Limburg before September. Thanks, Jane 2012/7/17 Raul Kern <[email protected]> > Hallo, > > data from Ukrainian row template gets now fetched to the monuments > database. Sample output: > > http://toolserver.org/~erfgoed/api/api.php?action=search&limit=100&format=html&srcountry=ua&srname=&srid=&sraddress=&srmunicipality=&props=country|lang|id|name|address|municipality|lat|lon|image|source|changed > > -- > Raul > > > 2012/7/17 Андрій Бондаренко <[email protected]>: > > Dear colleges, > > > > I'm sorry to write once more, but still I have no answer about adding > > Ukrainian lists to toolserver. So, hereby request you to include 2 lists: > > 1) Київ/Лівий берег > > 2) Козятин > > > > Template name and its parameters are in this page - > > > http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011/Monuments_database#Sources_overview > > > > Unfortunately nobody from Ukrainian wiki have an "erfgoed" account so I > have > > no chance to add them but only requesting for help here. I'd like to add > > them as soon as possible. Firstly I must be sure that I do everything > > correctly and the system works. Secondly if first 2 list will work > > correctly, this will ensure others, and encourage them to work with other > > lists, first of all adding coordinates to them. > > > > -- > > Sincerely, Andrij > > (Wikipedian A1) > > > > _______________________________________________ > > Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list > > [email protected] > > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments > > http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org > > _______________________________________________ > Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments > http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org >
_______________________________________________ Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list [email protected] https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org
