Hi Team,

Greetings.

I noticed that the new landing page template did not display the number of
the uploaded image.n

Is it intentional?

We need an urgent assistance.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2019_in_Nigeria

*Olaniyan Ishola Olushola*

*CEO. Data Access Systems LtdChairman Local Organizing Committee
(WikiIndaba2019)
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiIndaba_conference_2019/Team>Co-Producer,
Wikipedia
Campaign in Nigeria
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=AUBPd3PTas0> ( Winner of
the Best NGO in Africa  ( African Excellence Award 2018)
<https://af-pr.excellence-awards.com/winnerlist/best-of-2018/>) Dublin,
Republic of Ireland. Co-Producer , Wiki Women Radio
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Women_Radio_Program>President, Wikimedia
Nigeria <https://wikimedia.org.ng/>Treasurer, FOSSFAMember, Affiliates
Committee ( Wikimedia Foundation)*

*Administrator, Wikimedia Programs & Events Dashboard*

*MD,Olbims ConsultingPhone: +2348167352512E:olaniyanshol...@gmail.com
<e%3aolaniyanshol...@gmail.com>E:sh...@wikimedia.ng.org
<e%3ash...@wikimedia.ng.org>Facebook:Olaniyan
SholaTwitter:oluwanishola73Wiki User Name: Olaniyan Olushola*

*    Wikipedia Campagn in Nigeria featuring Emmanuela *

*     One on One with Olushola Olaniyan ( TV Plus Africa)
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGp_YqdOJzY&feature=youtu.be>*

*       https://youtu.be/DwTUGVv6Qng <https://youtu.be/DwTUGVv6Qng>*