Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 22:55:41 +0100
From: sterke...@gmail.com
To: wikimania-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2012: The Visas Issue

Ehm... scholarship and suprise?

You should be able to check if its possble to get a visa before you apply? The
same goes for taking vacation....

2011/11/1 Mateus Nobre <mateus.no...@live.co.uk>

For me it's easy. But it could catch someone by surprise and this someone may
not have the visa. And take a U.S. visa in six months in some countries is
really hard....

MateusNobre

MetalBrasil on Wikimedia projects
(+55) 85 88393509