On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 4:52 PM, James Forrester <jdforres...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On behalf of the Wikimania 2013[0] selection Jury[1], I can announce
> that we have awarded the conference to Hong Kong. Congratulations to
> the bidding team, and to the London team who also did a particularly
> excellent job.

Congratulations to Hong Kong! And also congratulations to London, who
had an excellent bid and team. I hope that London will still consider
using all their bid preparation to host a great event in the coming
year, and I am already looking forward to a fabulous Hong Kong
Wikimania!

And, as always, thanks to all the bidders, participants, and jury
members -- a lot of work goes into the Wikimania process, and it is
greatly appreciated.

-- Phoebe