I couldn't agree more with Risker. I'm afraid that such a huge preparedness
would damage the option that less experienced speakers can present too. I
also wouldn't be in favor of a lot of plenary sessions - my experience
tells me that at least *I* have been more often disappointed by a keynote
speaker than positively surprised. This year's Charles Mok was a very
positive exception on that. But maybe that is simply because I've attended
too many Wikimania's :)

On the other hand what I always liked so much about Wikimania /was/ exactly
the amount of choice. What I questioned was that the sessions basically
continue through the breaks - I'm simply afraid that this is very
exhausting (which everybody so far seems to confirm).

Something what I *would* like to see changed about the schedule is more
discussions with experienced discussion leaders. Not like this year when it
was basically a run-out-time for the session before, but a dedicated track,
with a dedicated discussion coordinator that puts together the discussion
track only a few days in advance to ensure that the most recent topics are
covered too. In that way I hope that you also have an improved experience -
that track could be somewhat run like you suggested (with someone preparing
the discussion etc) and should indeed of course be documented!  I just
don't think the whole schedule should be like that.

Lodewijk