Bangkok is not only an excellent geo location for a conference, the cost of
living here  in this ultra modern city is only one sixth of that of the Western
and Westernised world (that will raise a smile for the WMF), and it is, due to
Thailand's very old and very special 3-gender  culture, possibly the most LGBT
friendly city in the world.

Kudpung