So an organisation P in country Q writes a letter of support to country R to
grant a visa to person S from country T on the basis that organization P thinks
that person S is actually the pseudonymous user U?

I am not surprised immigration officials don't find this an entirely compelling
reason to grant a visa. WMF is not a Canadian organization, and it is not clear
to me that WMF is actually in a position to confirm the real life identity of
the user they want to attend in any case.

Kerry

Sent from my iPad