Yes, Montreal has two languages that are consistently used, but
Toronto's 311 service has 180 available languages.

http://www.toronto.ca/311/languages.htm

Also, how is Montreal's more advanced than Toronto's? The primary
argument for Montreal on the list, has been you're most likely to get
government money in Quebec, than in Toronto. (As has been argued
recently, the reverse can likely be said for corporate donations.)

Nick/Zanimum