Gentlemen, can we tone down the drama.  We're moving to a new mailing list
that has more features and is easier to manage.  Can we drop this please?  I
think we have much more important issues to discuss on the new mailing list,
such as the projects moving forward and bringing everyone on the the new
Wiki we have set up.  These are exciting times, Canada is finally about to
have a real chapter!  I welcome all Canadians to join the chapter and tell
us how they want things done.

On 20 March 2011 16:24, Mike Cleven <mikecle...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "we believe the Google Groups interface will suite us better.  "
>
> Who's "we"??
>
> You sound like a politician, Alan....vaguely paternalistic "we know best"
> etc.  Clearly there's not a broadly-based consensus for this, just looking
> at the number of similar replies.....
>
> MC
>

> On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Amgine <amgine.sae...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 03/19/2011 11:49 PM, Alan Walker wrote:
>> > I thank everyone for expressing their concerns, but we are convinced
>> > this is the right move for us.  I encourage you all to sign up for the
>> > new mailing list.
>>
>> Who is 'we', in your first sentence?
>>
>> Amgine

> --