Hi Lane,
I'm waiting for Odegaard Library at UW to confirm if they can host us - I
do not know when I'll hear back from them. I've been talking to Indigenous
scholars and scholars of Indigenous art to come up with a preliminary list
of names and topics relating to Indigenous women artists that need editing
so I can start researching and collecting reference materials on them.
Thanks for the help,

Lou Wainer
MLIS Candidate
iSchool, University of Washington