Please community members holding events every now and then, please make an
effort to tell the community what you are up to via the mailing list and
also list it here
so it can be included in reports.

This is not compulsory, however if your partners in the events think they
are dealing with an entire group which is the Wikimedia Ghana UG, then I
think it's fair you tell the group you are representing us somewhere.

Because yesterday, we were receiving tweets saying we were in Ashesi, when
I have not seen any message in the mailing list saying we were on outreach
in Ashesi.

Felix and Berchie you have been very active in projects. I have read that
you have more schools on your list and have listed as program leaders for
the Wikipedia Education Program. So if your partners are going to consider
this as a 'Wikimedia Ghana thing' please shoot the mailing list an email
and inform the social media person so we can retweet or repost etc and
finally list it here

Sandister Tei
Video Journalist | Head of Social Media – Citi FM | Rep – Wikipedian
Community (Gh)

*Letters to Marissa <> | Wikipedian
Community (Gh) <> | Purple People
Wikimedia-GH mailing list