Hehe, well, on average, people in other countries tend to be more proactive
in Ghana.
Hence, I really like those those who are *proactive* in Ghana.

I should add that *reporting and communication* is another thing we
generally have to do better in Ghana. If anyone is looking for an example,
look at Sandister. Or just this awesome Google Doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uLVzinYqzVKtLgHU9_n-kuQjl7y4wd1U__mJ9TYhaYk/edit>
report
she once sent.