I totally agree with what Sandister said.

It doesn't help the community when Wikipedia related projects are run in
Ghana and at least this community is not involved. Especially when those
running the projects are aware of this community.

In that stead, I would also encourage Justice and co to google around a bit
for Wikipedia related events happening in Ghana to ensure this community is
also aware of everything.

If we want to go far, we must go together.

Regards,
Ato