Am 17.06.2012 01:21, schrieb Anthony:
I have never seen a "censorware" that works
flawlessly (not even china can do this right). Either it allows to much
(incomplete blacklist) or it is unnecessary limited (incomplete whitelist
producing angry mob). Additionally it has to suite the view of the parents
and match the age of the child. The only "software" which does this
perfectly is the brain of the parents that tracks the actions of the child,
stops them when necessary and gives useful advice (even better then Clippy).
What parent tracks every action of their child?  You seem to have a
very unrealistic picture of how parenting works.
I guess i have to really wrap any comment inside the <sarcasm><irony><takeItNotToSerious> tag stack to avoid confusion...