We have a complete set of articles and pictures including the complete history (August 2012 just a day before they disabled the api). We are about to migrate all articles on Wikivoyage. A test of Wikitravel:en articles and wikitravel:shared pictures on Wikivoyage is running. So we have a Wikivoyag/en and a second shared: now. Its the first step to move it to the WMF.

Please take participate on the discussion - especially concerning the proper attribution...

http://www.wikivoyage.org/general/Talk:Migration_FAQ#4._Legal_issues