Steven Walling, 20/01/2013 23:34:
Following up on this...

The Editor Engagement Experiments team had the first one of these with Erik
and Sue last Tuesday (the 15th). Tilman was there to take notes, and I
published our slide deck, so there is a transcript and PDF to review for
those interested at:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Metrics_and_activities_meetings/Quarterly_reviews/Editor_engagement_experiments

Erik will likely share some notes soon on how he and Sue want to rejigger
the meeting structure based on this first try. Overall it was helpful for
all parties, but obviously in a meeting this long and covering this kind of
material, adjustments can and should be made.

Thanks, I think it's useful as a summary of the past activities (among other things). I asked a question on talk: maybe the answer is already in Erik's keyboard (Howie's summary partially answered me), or maybe not.

Nemo