Le 2013-03-11 22:05, Nathan a écrit :
I too thought the gmail translate worked really well, until I saw Asaf
suggest they stop using bad words - which I guess gmail stripped out,
because I didn't see any!

Hey by the way, do you know good free/libre translation tools? Especialy when it come to idiomatic locutions, the best free(/non-libre) online tool I currently know is linguee[1] which built a translation database, mainly with UN documents.

I don't know for the statute of UN documents, but the idea to give you a set of human translated equivalents is very interesting. And I think it may be an idea to launch such a project within wikimedia, based on "not a moving target text" translations, like texts on wikisource for example. Would that interest anyone else ?

[1] https://www.linguee.com/

--
Association Culture-Libre
http://www.culture-libre.org/