Hi!

Sad for seeing you so disappointed. Good to see you have insight in butterflies. So I hope you will make your knowledge visible on dewp, where neither genera so far have found its way into articles. enwp (together with viwp!) has at least the genus "Jameela" as an article.

That aside, is it really a disaster that svwp relies on scientific texts that was unquestioned until three years ago? I think maybe there are more pressing concerns in the development of our wikipedias.

Best of wishes,
/Per
Paracel63 at svwp