On 18/06/13 01:04, Martin Rulsch wrote:
As far as I know, that's even planned by the Wikidata team.

It isn't exactly planned by the Wikidata tema, a volunteer would need to do it.

2013/6/18 Ziko van Dijk <vand...@wmnederland.nl>

Hello,
I am also unhappy with the mail from Hubertl, and also some remarks that
good be understood as a criticism of the German Wikipedia editing
community. Actually, both opinions coexist also in de.WP, although the anti
bot faction is obviously stronger.
My concern is that bot articles usually stay the same and don't grow much.
They give a bad impression about a Wikipedia language version, and there is
no one to update them. Maybe it would be better to support WikiData and
later find a solution with WikiData to provide data to small or large