On 14 October 2013 16:39, Tomasz W. Kozlowski <tom...@twkozlowski.net>wrote:

> Federico Leva (Nemo) wrote:
>
>  Just checking: considering that this is a rather limited set of users, I
>> assume they've all been notified by the WMF via email or talk page about
>> the discussion?
>>

> You must be new here.

That made me smile. :)

In answer to Tomasz's question:  Not unless they suddenly forgot my email
address, and that of every other checkuser, oversighter, or steward that I
know.  I was well aware of the ongoing discussion of the revised draft
privacy policy, and I was aware that there was *going* to be a discussion
about access to non-public information; however, I was unaware that the
latter discussion had started.

Risker