There are probably be some common trends over all language version like we are stronger in areas like Server software and Skateboard tricks then Fashion and Cosmetics. But to really find the weak areas you need to find out this by each language version. And here I believe we will find quite different strong and weak subject areas. Sv:wp is weak related to medicine articles which are vey strong in en:wp for example.

Anders