Bot generated articles have been important throughout the history of the
wiki Projects.  They are essential to our future.  They have also always
been  controversial with some editors.

Agreed that not showing them or remaining skeptical rather than learning to
use them better will be a proviso and may lead to forks.  I am sad when I
see  veryactive bot and script users blocked on larger wikis (Rich
Farmborough comes to mind from enwp) and perhaps we can find ways to
recognize the best bots just as we do articles.