Hoi,
When people make information available that fits in the notability
requirements of Wikidata and, when the information is factually correct,
then I do not think that anyone really cares if the person uploading it is
gets paid for it or not.

Please explain to me why I should care.

As it is the one thing that Wikidata lacks is data. A lot of data is being
added that conforms to the notability requirements and is highly
structured. I applaud its inclusion in Wikidata because at some stage we
will have the bandwidth to link such information in the tapestry that is
Wikidata.

Wikidata is hard to understand for many people and I do welcome people who