On 04/01/2014 02:10 PM, Russavia wrote:
> Really, Marc? Really?

Yes, Really.  I can't recall having ever said that I never misbehave
myself, nor that I ever reacted in anger before.  Anyone who claims to
is deluded or lying.

With, perhaps, the pointed difference that this cannot be said to be my
normal modus operandi.

> I see no difference between what you accused the en.wp Arbcom of doing,
> and the way that you are bullying and needlessly attacking community
> members who are presenting relevant information and asking relevant
> questions.

You mean, except for the niggling fact that I haven't done either of
those things?  I can't recall any point at which I have expressed any
objection to "relevant information" and "relevant question" being
presented except noting that the manner in which some participants have
chosen to express them was needlessly antagonistic (yes, that includes
you, and this very message).

I certainly have not theatened you in any way over any of it!

Hell, I even agree with the substance of the points you have originally
made.  If you imagine being "bullied" because someone disagrees with
/how/ you make them, the issues lies strictly with you.

-- Marc