Same practice here, through spontneous reflection independent of wmfr.
Seemes that this is at least natural for a chapter. I believe wmf employees
should also be encouraged to contribute to the projects.

Erlend
Wmno

Den torsdag 17. april 2014 skrev Christophe Henner <
christophe.hen...@gmail.com> følgende:

*Erlend Bjørtvedt*
Nestleder, Wikimedia Norge
Vice chairman, Wikimedia Norway