Hi all,

One thing we forgot to mention is that the FDC staff will still be doing the
financial and other quantitative data analysis, since this is a quantitative
analysis that is based on public data and standard calculations. WMDE (and
anyone else) are invited to point out any discrepancies they find with these
data from the proposal on the talk page.

Thanks,
Mike