Here are some bad and some good news...

The bad news is that I've finally realized why I needed a separate
wiki for data. It's about restrictive Ethnologue's ToS [1]. In other
words, I could say to myself just: Welcome back to the wonderful world
of licenses!

So, I've created a private wiki with some of the data. Anyone willing
to join me in "data analysis" work is welcome; I'll create accounts on
that wiki. Said so, I urge to all relevant persons to contact me
privately with preferred username. (And if I have to be more precise,
this is related to the languages, chapters, WMF and its funds.) I also
need one or more persons willing to code in Python.

Good news is that I've realized that I did good job in coding, with a
number of relevant categorizations; which triggers a bad news because
I'd need some time to get familiarized with my code again.

The data about the number of not represented languages on Wikimedia projects:
* 23 languages with more than 10 millions of speakers
* 230 languages with more than one million of speakers
* 866 languages with more than 100 thousands of speakers
* 1831 languages with more than 10 thousands of speakers

The largest language with the project in Incubator has 38 millions of speakers.

[1] http://www.ethnologue.com/terms-use