Look, we have quite enough non-constructive passive-aggressive stuff going
on here without it being added to with thinly veiled threats like this.
 Please stop.

I think the main issue that people have here is that Sue was very private
about her private life, at least in public.  Now we have the polar opposite
of the ED's significant other showing up and, in the eyes of some,
'consorting with the enemy'.  This is a pretty opinionated community and
this sort of thing will raise eyebrows.  Quite a lot of regulars on this
list have a troubled and lengthy history with some of the WO regulars, and
so you're probably going to get more criticism than plaudits for publicly
engaging with them, regardless of how good your intentions are.

To be honest, more than Wil's hanging out with Greg Kohs and the like, I'm
a little more disappointed that there hasn't been much interaction as far
as I can see between Lila and the rank and file volunteers.  The
relationship between volunteers and Sue was stretched at times, and it hurt
the movement, so I hope that Lila is just testing the waters before rolling
up her sleeves and jumping into the sharkpool to meet us :-)

Cheers,
Craig