Ive been watching this conversation and I have to agree with Will here. These
calls for banning/restriction of access to the list and admission that
Wikipedia is full of "landmines" is troubling.  If we have such grave problems,
we should be confronting them. If Will is just stirring the pot, ignore him and
it will go away.