Hello all,

Lila: Thank you kindly for these recent notes.  It is wonderful to
hear your thoughts on your first weeks.

Wil: Working through public, logged forums is a fine principle; one
that I try to follow myself.  It helps avoid misunderstandings.

Pete Forsyth writes:
> I'd like to suggest that Wil's access to this email list be blocked, at
> least as a temporary measure... I suspect that consensus among
> active Wikimedians would be pretty strong at this point.

Pete: That is a wholly uncalled for suggestion; reckless, if you
would. Please be kind. As you can see from the comments of others,
there is no such consensus, mainly just requests to slow down.

Wil Sinclair writes:
> just for guidance here- should I not publicly respond to those
> who have publicly address me or talked about my actions or words

I find it helpful to quote and briefly respond to many posts of
interest in a thread, in a single reply (as I did here). And I try to
make 5 edits to a project for every post, to keep a balanced
perspective...

Sam

(PS: Victor, the A. Dewey Wikireader Project always makes me smile.
Thank you for mentioning it here.  :-)