The story continues.

WMIL uploaded a letter from the Ministry of Justice, addressed to the
Commons Community, which confirm that the government don't have interest on
this photos. And not surprising, he was deleted from Commoms by the same
person who deleted all the photos so far:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ministry_of_Justice%27s_of_Israel_response_to_copyrights_issue.jpg

Hard not to feel that the reason to this massive deletions and this kind of
behavior does not cross the boundaries of URAA enforcement to probably more
personal views...

The original letter can be found on Hebrew Wikipedia:
https://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%A7%D7%95%D7%91%D7%A5:%D7%AA%D7%92%D7%95%D7%91%D7%AA_%D7%9E%D7%A9%D7%A8%D7%93_%D7%94%D7%9E%D7%A9%D7%A4%D7%98%D7%99%D7%9D_%D7%91%D7%A2%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%99%D7%9F_%D7%96%D7%9B%D7%95%D7%99%D7%95%D7%AA_%D7%99%D7%95%D7%A6%D7%A8%D7%99%D7%9D.jpg

Itzik